So it has been years now since I first switched from Internet Explorers to Mozilla Firefox. For those of u who doesn't know what Firefox is, it's just another version of web browser, with marked improvement on functionality compared to the old IE. Firefox was once the best web browser out there but I would say that the torch has been rightfully passed to Google Chrome.
Google Chrome is a website browser developed by, as the name suggest, Google. It was first released in late 2008 so it is not really that new. But I just found out about it, mainly because I was already satisfied with Firefox as my net surfing tool and wasn't looking to know the others.
One day I decided to give Chrome a try, and I have to say that I was very impressed with how much faster it was. It is just so much quicker, responsive and provides a much better web browsing experience with its slick and minimal design. It comes with McAfee SiteAdvisor neatly placed next to the address bar along with other nifty features such as task manager and Incognito window for private browsing. One feature that had my attention is the built-in translation that pops up when u are browsing sites using language other than English. It was fun translating Bahasa Melayu pasar to B.I. and see the result.
![]() |
| Google Chrome |
Another reason that make it stands out more to me was that it has an app store, much like the acclaimed iTunes app store we have seen for the iPods and its relatives. In it we can find apps, extensions and themes that can be used to customise the browser's looks, add in more functions such as built-in dictionary and so much more. Firefox also does have a similar feature, but the one for Chrome seems to be more promising. One setback of Chrome's app store is that some of the better apps actually ask u for money, so it may not appeal to everyone.
That aside, in my personal opinion, Chrome is definitely the better browser to use and I think it would be a smart move to change from ur old browser to this up and coming Google's invention.
Link:
http://www.google.com/chrome
Link:
http://www.google.com/chrome

thank u..for d info
ReplyDeleteYay, ade jugak orang yg baca info ajoi nie :P
ReplyDeleteHope it helps!