Hello everyone, this is going to be my first futile attempt at blogging, so bear with me. I was primarily inspired by some of my family members that enthusiastically writing and creating their own sites, mainly my mum. My posting will mainly directed to none others but myself, as I am trying to improve my writing skills which have slowly faded away after finishing college. Therefore, it will consist mostly of rambles, perhaps some rants, and other useless stuffs not worth reading. So if u stumble upon this blog by accident, please leave immediately because u wont find anything of use to u. But if u decide to stick around, take ur time to browse around and make urself at home and leave a comment or two.
So anyways, I have nothing in mind when it comes to blog ideas, but I decided that I will later write about stuffs that I am passionate about, like video games and sports. They wont be anything special though, but I'll just write them for the sake of killing time and also as stated above, for the sake of writing. So... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment