Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blogging Adventure

Since blogging is totally new to me, I have been searching the web hoping to find resources to learn more about it. It hasn't been a nice experience though, since looking up at all these sites and their articles has caused me to feel intimidated and rather overwhelmed. Not to mention the feel that I am way left behind in the blogosphere world. All I want to do is to write and have my own nice page to look at, not making dough out of it as most of the blog tips sites would focus on. However it must be nice if I can get money through blogging, even if it's just a small amount. Imagine having that extra money banked into ur account every month for something u actually like doing (unlike ur day job) and fairly easy (writing is easy, for some I guess). Some of the blogging masters I've come to recognise such as John Chow makes tens of thousands each month from ads revenue (whatever u call it). This also reminds me of a newspaper article I read about Malaysian bloggers who earn comparable amount, so it is really not far fetched at all if u intend to make a living out of blogging. But one thing is clear, it is not easy to get a lot of traffic to ur site to make significant amount, especially if u just ramble on in ur post like I'm doing right now. Haha.. But everyone can dream.

That said, I think I'll just chill and learn slowly over time. Maybe one day I'll be good enough, and start thinking about it again or perhaps make a small business out of it, like my uncle does.

Personal update: Still at home, Terengganu. God what a boring place! Been bored out of my mind. There's nothing at all to do other than tv, playing with my little sisters, which is quite nice but it gets old at times. Running 2 k's everyday is also running out of its novelty by now. I seriously in need of a new activity! Still waiting for that call from a certain employer. Decided not to be anxious about it. U know they say, whatever happen happens..qui sera, sera. Worrying doesn't really do any good. Go with the flow they say. I think thats enough of me rambling.. wait for my next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment